CONTEST RULES – STICKERS FOR CARS #EKIPA QBRICK – FACEBOOK CONTEST
- 1. general provisions
- The Organizer of the Competition is Patrol Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Koszutki 2, with tax identification number: 6793082839, hereinafter referred to as the organizer.
- The Organizer declares that the Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, managed or affiliated with the entities managing or owning the YouTube.com social network through which the Contest can be entered. These entities shall not be liable in any way to the participants of the Competition in connection with the claims of the participants based on these regulations.
- The organizer is the pledgee of the prize within the meaning of Art. 919 and 921 of the Law of April 23, 1964. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- The contest is organized in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- 2 Conditions of participation in the Competition
- The Contest is open to all natural persons with permanent residence in the Republic of Poland, with the understanding that persons without legal capacity must be represented in the Contest by their legal representatives, while persons with limited legal capacity participate in the Contest with the consent of their legal representatives or legal guardians.
- Employees of the Organizer and other entities directly involved in preparing and conducting the Contest on behalf of the Organizer, as well as members of their immediate families, are not allowed to participate in the Contest. Members of the immediate family are defined as: ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, spouses of siblings, parents, second degree relatives and affinities, and persons in an adoption relationship.
- The contest is aimed at users of the Facebook-Qbrick toolboxes channel in Poland and abroad
- Performance of the competition task described in § 3 paragraph. 2 below and read the provisions of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Application). Entering the competition implies acceptance of these Regulations.
- Additionally, the Participant may make voluntary statements: I consent to the processing of my personal data provided above for marketing and commercial purposes by the data administrator Patrol Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A, based in Krakow, ul. Koszutki 2, with Tax Identification Number: 6793082839, and sharing of personal data. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed that providing the aforementioned personal data is voluntary, as well as about the right to inspect my personal data, correct and supplement them in accordance with the current state. I agree to receive from Patrol Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Koszutki 2, with Tax Identification Number: 6793082839, in the form of e-mail or text message, commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On provision of services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422)
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Contest entries that do not comply with these Regulations, in particular:
- a) a person who participates in the Contest using a Facebook account in which a fictitious e-mail address was provided;
b)A person conducting activities that violate the legitimate interests of the Organizer or harm the image of the QBRICK SYSTEM brand
- A person who has entered the Contest in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations shall become a participant in the Contest (hereinafter: Participant).
- 3 The rules and conduct of the competition
- The contest runs from 12.05.2023. until 12.06.2023. to hrs. 23:59. The competition will be resolved by 16.06.2023 with the possibility of extension, the details of the adjudication of the competition are contained in § 3 paragraph. 9 below.
- Contest task: A photo along with a creative comment, posted under the contest post with #EkipaQbrickana autach stickers – Facebook.
The submission may not contain content that is contrary to the law, good morals, violate the rights of third parties, constitute advertising of other entities, as well as may not depict or describe situations, or events that may cause danger to the health or life of humans or animals.
- Entries that do not meet the conditions indicated in the Regulations will not be considered by the Contest Committee when selecting the winners. Such entries may also be deleted by the Organizer at any time, and the Participant will not be entitled to any claims for such deletion.
- The authors of the 50 most interesting photos and comments showing #EkipaQbrick stickers on cars will be selected from among all those who post a comment under the contest post.
- A participant can only win one prize in the Contest. If the Organizer determines that the Participant has already won one prize in the Contest, the Participant forfeits the right to another prize. The Organizer reserves the right to transfer the prize in such a situation to another Contest Participant, selected by the Contest Committee.
- Winners will be notified of winning by commenting (responding) to the entry under the contest post. Within no more than 7 days, from the date the Organizer sends the notification of winning, the winner is obliged to send back via private message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- (a) Name,
- (b) contact telephone number,
- (c) the participant’s address in the Republic of Poland to which the prize is to be sent,
d). news topic – #EkipaQbrick sticker contest
- In the event that the data is not received by the Winner by the contest deadline described above, the Winner forfeits the right to the prize. The organizer reserves the right to request additional data from the winner if it is necessary for the transfer of the prize or payment of any tax.
- In the event that the winner abandons the prize, the Organizer reserves the right to designate as the winner another Contest Participant who has not yet won the prize. The new winner or honorable mention referred to in the preceding sentence will be selected by the Contest Committee.
- 4 Awards
The prize in the contest is: 1 set – thermal mug + bidon
- The prizes in the contest will hereinafter be referred to as “Prizes” (singular “Prize”).
- The prize will be sent at the expense of the Organizer, to the address indicated by the Participant within 30 working days counting from the date of completion of the contest.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize due to reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular in case of: failure to provide address data, providing incorrect, outdated or incomplete address data.
- 5. reservations
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Contest any person who, in connection with participation in the Contest, undertakes actions contrary to the law or these rules.
- Images of prizes presented in promotional materials, are used for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from reality (different content of printed slogans).
- The Organizer is not responsible for, nor is it a party to, any disputes regarding Participants’ rights to use their Facebook Profile.
- The organizer of the competition excludes the possibility of exchanging the prize, for any amount of money.
- 6. personal data clause
- The administrator of the personal data of the Contest Participants is the Organizer. Personal data of the Contest Participants shall be protected in accordance with the Act of. August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended) and are collected and processed solely for the purpose of conducting the Contest, selecting the Winner and announcing the results, as well as realizing and issuing the prizes. Participants have the right to access the content of their data and to correct them under the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997. On data protection. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of conducting the Contest and issuing prizes. Personal data will be processed at the Administrator’s premises.
- In addition, Participants may consent to the processing of the provided data for marketing purposes and consent to the sending of commercial information electronically to QBRICK SYSTEM, in accordance with § 2 paragraph. 5.
- 7 Complaints
- All complaints regarding the manner in which the Contest was conducted should be reported to the Organizer in writing.
- A written complaint should include the name and exact address of the Participant, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt by the Organizer
- 8 Final Provisions
Any information about the Contest contained in any other materials, especially in promotional and advertising materials, is for support purposes only.